Find any Australian or New Zealand company or fund (dead or alive) by using SEARCH above or go directly to the site:
InvestoGain recommends the services of OFX (formerly OzForex) if you are transferring money internationally. We have been using OFX for all our personal and business foreign exchange transactions since they first began operations in 1998.
They are easy to deal with, secure and much, much cheaper than using a bank.
The first two transactions you book through OFX are free and you can register here to get underway.
You can't beat the OFX (formerly Ozforex) service in our view. We have been using OFX regularly since 1998 on both sides of the Tasman for both personal and business transactions. We are impressed and that is why we endorse and support the service. My wife is the resident treasurer and expert and she says:
"very competitive rate, low fees and you can get up to the minute quotes online, select the most favourable rate immediately and log it in. Payments can be made to OFX by online transfer or BPay. Remittances are quick and you can view history, deal status, select beneficiaries etc etc all online. They are the best."
OFX provides a secure, smart and simple international payment service for both private individuals and business clients at better rates than your bank.
While the market is primarily served by banks, OFX provides clients with an attractive alternative, which include:
• No transaction fees
• No receiving bank fees in most countries
• Competitive and transparent pricing structures,
• Easy to use websites;
• High levels of service with a dedicated service support team available to assist over the telephone or via email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
• An efficient transaction platform which allows for quick funds transfers; and
• A broad range of over 50 currencies and multiple payment options.
OFX is trusted by customers all around the world and have grown from two employees to over 200 since launch in 1998. In this time we’ve managed over one million transfers, totalling in excess of AUD $84 billion spanning 55 currencies in 198 countries.
Whether you are;
• making mortgage payments in another country;
• paying rent, room, board and/or tuition for international students;
• Repatriating savings after working overseas;
• Investing in property or other assets abroad or
• International travel.
OFX International payment service enables you to make payments from one bank account to another bank account in over 50 currencies supporting more than 900 currency pairs.
OFX is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the code OFX.